Becoming a Health Coach has changed my life! Studying at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) has been one of the BEST decisions that I have ever made. It gave me the courage, knowledge and skills I needed to reach for the stars and follow my dreams. In less than one year since graduating, I have left my corporate/office job and am now living a life I love. IIN inspired me to be true to myself, live with passion and purpose, and most importantly to create Sunshine and Health; my most proudest achievement ever. If you are interested in holistic health, nutrition, empowering yourself and others, being a part of the health movement – then this course is perfect for you. From the bottom of my heart, I am genuine when I say enrolling at IIN will be a massive transformation for anyone. Even if becoming a Health Coach is not your final goal, you will still find loads of amazing content that will help you and your family live healthier and happier lives.
If you have any questions or are curious to find out how the course may benefit you – feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ooohh and before you sign up, make sure to mention my name (Simone Butchard) as you will receive $1000 of the total price – just one of the perks of being an IIN Ambassador
Here’s what I loved most about studying at the worlds largest nutrition school:
- Convenient and flexible on line study delivery; allowing students from all over the world to participate. Lectures can be downloaded to your laptop, iPad or iPhone.
- The positive support network: no matter where you live, you will always feel connected through their Online Education Forum, Coaching Circles and Facebook groups. You will be surrounded by people who lift you higher, and help you grow into the best version of yourself possible.
- The comprehensive curriculum: covering over 150 dietary theories, IINs unique health coaching program takes a holistic approach to wellness. Their nutrition philosophy encourages students to consider relationships, work, exercise and spirituality as being essential to achieving good health. They combine counseling techniques with real-world business training that set you up for success.
- Learning from the worlds top nutrition experts: you get to learn from the best of the best; with inspiring teachers such as Dr Andrew Weil, Director of the Arizona Centre for Integrative Medicine; Dr. Deepak Chopra, leader in the field of mind-body medicine; Dr. David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Centre; Dr. Walter Willett, Chair of Nutrition at Harvard University; Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating; and many other leading researchers and nutrition authorities.
- Course structure and duration; the program takes one year to complete, and is designed perfectly between nutrition, counseling, marketing and business skills. You can schedule in your study at a time that works best for you, allowing you to be flexible during those busy periods in your life. (which happen to the best of us)
IIN’s mission is to play a crucial role in improving health and happiness, and through that process, create a ripple effect that transforms the world.
Their core values include:
Be a source of positive change.
Do what you love and love what you do.
Set an example of self-development and growth.
Live each day with the freedom to choose what’s right for you.
Support each other in the global shift to better health.
Embrace learning and new ways to do things.
Create balance in all areas of life.
AND DON’T FORGET to mention my name to receive your $1000 discount – How cool is that.
“Integrative Nutrition teaches the new ambassadors of wellness to have an impact on the health of our nation.”
Walter Willet MD, Chair of Nutrition, Harvard School of Public Health and Guest Speaker
“Integrative Nutrition trains students how to give good advice about nutrition, how to deliver it well, and how to make it stick.”
David Katz MD, Yale University of Medicine & Guest Speaker
“Integrative Nutrition offers a comprehensive holistic approach to not just nutrition, but lifestyle management”
Deepak Chopra MD, Mind-Body Medicine Expert and Bestselling Author